How to get traffic and sales?

Excursionist
12 0 0
Hello everyone, I opened my dropshipping store since a month ago and don't got any sales yet. The traffic was also pretty low, about 250 views since started. What should I do to get more traffic and sales?
What would be a good solution without spending a lot money for ads. I am thankful for any provided help which could result more traffic and sales.
My store is: www.mycatsale.com
0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

One thing i found out was if you have a facebook page, under "Worked for" you can put the link to your store on there but don't keep posting in your posts like i screwed up and did. Just put if interested in this product, (post pics on your posts) check bio and they can click on link from there. Hope that helps

@Selvedin wrote:
Hello everyone, I opened my dropshipping store since a month ago and don't got any sales yet. The traffic was also pretty low, about 250 views since started. What should I do to get more traffic and sales?
What would be a good solution without spending a lot money for ads. I am thankful for any provided help which could result more traffic and sales.

1 Like
Excursionist
12 0 0
I already do something like that on facebook and instagram, but still there is a small amount of traffic...
0 Likes
Tourist
1 0 1

Hi there, I took a look at your store. It's cute but don't you think the homepage feed needs to be more outstanding and eye-catching. I mean for a shop that sells pet products, I expect something soft and a little bit colorful. One more thing is that the product and checkout page need to be fully optimized. You can add a countdown timer or trust badges to make your store more trustworthy. 

Since you only started your business like a month ago and if you're only beginner, then I suggest that you should try out with ShopBase. It has an over the top feature called Store Creator that will give you full hosted and optimized dropshipping or print on demand stores as soon as you sign up for an account on ShopBase. Therefore, you don't have to create a dropshipping website from scratch anymore. 

If you're curious, please take a look at it. Good luck with your business!

1 Like
Excursionist
12 0 0
Thank you..
I already have a trust badge on all products and all shipping and payment gudelines.
The homepage could be more colorful like a another category in the dirrection, last minute sale or something like that.
But general my problem is, I don't have any visitor on my store. And no visitor - no sales. Did you have any suggestion about that?
0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

Look up Tiffany Noel Taylor of Divalution Nation. It's like she's reading my mind with all the questions and stuff I have but she is legit as far as I can tell. I'm going to sign up for her classes because she is the first one wanting to support women succeed and has vids out that give some secrets that i didn't have to pay for. So type her name in Google and listen to her or read her info. 

@Selvedin wrote:

0 Likes
2 0 0

Oh, I just have found a cool app named Boost Converse and Boost Upsell form ShopBase that really effective for increasing my conversion rate. 

If you are a beginner, I think you should try ShopBase that helps you to optimize your dropshipping store and get more sales.

0 Likes