🚀How we made $2 million in 2019 in providing dropshipment service? 🚀

Tourist
3 0 1

Just check out what one of our top dropshipping customers says about us (not edited, original text):

“I’ve been working with these guys for 5 years since they opened their first office in eastern Europe and I want to tell you that it was not all sugar and honey! First of all, they printed only on synthetic apparel and I had some bad reviews about that (what can I say? customers don’t often read the description, they just buy “picture”). Thank god this year they heard my prayers and started production on 100% cotton. That was a bomb! I hit 5 digit numbers in profit in the second month. And for your understanding they sell me a t-shirt with print for $13(price including 2 days delivery in US), I add my marketplace fees, advertisement fees, sell it for $30 and have 14 bucks sitting in my pocket! Sadly, I have to pay taxes from this $14, but what can I do? Big brother is watching us 😊… Of course, all over print T-shirts are the best sellers, but in winter hoodies and sweatshirts are selling as crazy! So bottom-line thank to them I will definitely land 2019 with $200 000 in my pocket. Bless you guys and keep going! Cheers!”   

What can we add? Only that our production and shipping time is really fast. Only 4-5 days from getting orders from you to physically deliver orders to one of our warehouses in the USA. Want us to take care of shipping inside the US, no problem, we will do it for you!

Anyone wanna try a new fulfillment service? Just PM me or leave a comment below!

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Can you send me more details on your offerings

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 0

Can I have more details?

0 Likes
2 0 0

I would like to know your product list or service that yo are offering that would get the delivery time within 4-5 days of the order

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello, sure. Can you give me your e-mail address and I'll provide all the information and prices.  

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1
Hello, sure. Can you give me your e-mail address and I'll provide all the information and prices.  

-- 
Regards,
Egor Yarovoy
Business Development Manager USA

PRINT BAR
-----------------------------
 +7 915 336 3114
  egor.yarovoy@printbarglobal.com
  egor_yarovoy
in   egor-yarovoy-567a7587
-----------------------------

0 Likes