I am a dropshipper!

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hello all!

Please delete if not allowed. My names Brad, I'm the owner of Bora Skins. I sell vinyl skins for electronics and am looking to start dropshipping within the next month. I have the Machine, I currently have templates for the iPhones, Galaxys, and are working toward getting more templates as business picks up. Please email me @ boraskins@gmail.com if you are interested in working together. Ive been selling my skins at local festivals and am really starting to pick up, but I would prefer to just dropship rather than having to set up as a vender every other weekend. Hope to hear from some of you! 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
25 0 3

I would like to see your products 

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

I use 3M premium vinyl only. What separates my vinyl from the competitors, is that mine is 8.5mil thick where others are only 3.5. I use Di-Noc film that is used for walls. It is very scratch Reaistant, and very durable. This is the carbon fiber film, it's dual weaven so it has a 3D textured feel and look. It's my top seller 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hey Brad,

I just stumbled uppon your post. I just recently started my own phone case business where we do premium quality phone cases. If you ever want to go from skin to phone cases, or even feature products in your store, get in touch!

www.kasemedesign.com

www.kaseme.ca

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

thanks for info..

http://madu-herbal.com/madu-anak-syamil
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Can you provide a sample?

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

I can provide a sample for $9.00 via paypal if you are in the US.

0 Likes