I am from India, How do I find dropship Suppliers to India?

Raghavendra_Kul
Tourist
6 0 1

HI,
I am new to Shopify, currently I have a store the details I have posted on feedback topic here. What I want to know here is, is there any way that I get drop ship supplier who will ship to India within a reasonable time frame?

I tried to look into Aliexpress but it takes about 15-20 days to get the product, I dont think e-package is available to ship to India.

Can you suggest or give me some information of how can I target Indian audience being in India and build a solid drop shipping business in India.

Raghu

0 Likes
ShopMaster_ERP
Shopify Partner
250 7 42

Hi, when you are doing this kind of business, please pay most attention on the delivery service and find the most reliable supplier from. I think that you can find the right supplier from Banggood, Aliexpress, Alibaba, Walmart & Amazon etc..

If so, ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) can help you import the products from the sites etc. to your Shopify store. And now you can get start with Free Starter Plan.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Raghavendra_Kul
Tourist
6 0 1

I have gone through AlieExpress, but I dont think that would be really feasible in India. They take about 15--20 days to ship the product where was Amazon India supplies every item in just 7 days.

As regards WallMart, Amazon do they provide droping as well? I really could not find any such dropshipping from either Wallmart or Amazon.

Raghu

0 Likes