I am looking for a wholesale

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello

I am looking for a wholesaler or a distubtor for name brand clothes, shoes...etc.. Please help me out and I really appreciate it. 

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
31 0 2

Hello there!

Will here from Shopify to help out with inventory stocking options!

I'd say if you haven't found a supplier for a brand, or you're looking to expand your brands you should check out wholesale.shopify.com - we actually have a bunch of people who have volunteered here to sell as wholesale. You can search by products, or brands and try reaching out to get some more inventory for your store :)

I hope that helps you! If you need further assistance, definitely let us know. Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us.

Sincerely,

William L.
Guru @ Shopify

1 Like
Highlighted
27 0 0

Thanks for that link. I wholesale my bath and body.

0 Likes
Highlighted
18 0 0

Hello friend,

This is Lucky Xu,the manager from newchic dropship team.

We are a site,specializing in women&men&kid's clothing,bags,shoes,jewelry,beauty and other accessories.We also offer dropship service.Our dropshippers can enjoy 8%-20% discount on all products list in our site.

For more information,please contact us via dropship@newchic.com.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

what's your email ?

http://suppliersourcingexpert.com/ - Find You Reliable Suppliers & Profitable Products
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi!

Check out our website www.Buy2Bee.com we are a supplier and dropshipper of luxury fashion brands; Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Saint Laurent, and Tod's to name a few. We also offer a dropshipping program specifically designed to integerate to Shopify. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi!

Check out our website www.Buy2Bee.com. We are a supplier and dropshipper of luxuy fashion brands including, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Saint Laurent, and Tod's to name a few. We also offer a dropshipping program, specifically designed to integrate with Shopify. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

<!--StartFragment -->

Hi,dear 

This is Belan from FORUDESIGNS We are a wholesaler, We are looking for dropshipper now. 
We have thousands of unique products designed by artists around the world. From shoes and backpacks to phone case and house ware. 

www.forudesigns.com  
This is our website, please have a look. 

*PROFIT 
You can reset the price of products as long as it is higher than ours, so that you can earn the middle price difference.
Every time the worth of products you buy from our site accumulate to $1000, we will give you an extra $300 profit.

Are you interested in this collaboration? For more information please contact me linbelan080@gmail.com

Thank you!

Sincerely looking for dropshipper/online retailer. Not up-front cost, 30% profits. For more detail information please contact me by linbelan080@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
18 0 0

Hi, I think you can try to find brand products in China ecommerce platrforms like AliExpress or Word Taobao by inputing some keywords.Many overseas wholesales or drop shippers do find quality goods with quite good price in China and now the double 11 shopping festival is around the cornor. Have a look if you are interested.

Expert at China drop-shipping business
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi there,

We are a wholesale company that dropships many different designer brands, check us out at Buy2Bee.com and register for a free account to view our entire catalog with live quantities and prices.

Thanks!

Madelyn 

0 Likes