I am looking for sites to share my products (SilverJewellery) at exwork price

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi all, 

I am looking for sites who can share my products sourced directly from manufacturers. As we all know getting products direclty from manufactureres will be much cheaper than from wholesalers but they usually need certain amount of MOQ (at lesat 100pcs in most case). My site just get started up for months and I don't get that volume yet.  I have good network and connections with many reputable manufacturers in Thailand and China. Both their prices and quality are very good. Those factories also have OEM capaciity and make upon our designs.  I don't intend to mark up the price, I just want someone can share my cost and avoid stockpile. 

Our site based in Hong Kong. If you are interested pls. leave your email to me. I will share some products under production and the price for you.  You will be amazed.  

Flora

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
53 0 1

Hello,

If you want to make efficient and cheap ads follow this link http://www.evolve-buy-web-traffic.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Flora, where are you located? I may be interested but would want more details and pricing info.

Thanks

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
2 0 0
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi Jazzy, 

Sorry to take it so long to reply you.  I am located in Hong Kong. I got a price list directlyfrom the factories to show you. I don't intend to mark it up just want partners to share the stocks. Pls. let me know your email so that I can send you more info. 

B. Rgds, 

Flora 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Flora,

My email is jazzyshopechest@gmail.com

Thank you

Debbie

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi Flora,

Please send me the details to laura@finesse-shop.com.

I am just starting as well and have already created my own designs, so very interested in finding a manufacturer in China.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Laura

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
2 0 1

Email me evolainboards@gmail.com

interested

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
2 0 1
gabrielwahba@yahoo.ca Hi Flora I may be interested but would want more details and pricing info.
1 Like
Tourist
2 0 1

Hi can you send me more info. thanks.

Global.orca@gmail.com

1 Like