I get engagements but no sales

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello Fellow drop shippers can someone look at my site i get engagments but cannot convert to sales can someone hlep me get sales please. I sell luxurious accessories on my store. Check it out at imperiumxcv.com  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey there!

My best suggestion is to take your own product photos so customers can't reverse search your product images. As an example, this set that you are charging $200 for can be found on Aliexpress for $38.50. Right now, you're essentially curating a collection of items that customers can easily find elsewhere for 1/4 of the price you're charging. 

There is also no shipping information at all listed on your site which kills conversions. How long does an order take to get to me? Is 30 days a fair return timeframe for an item that might take 30 days to get to the customer? What's your value proposition? What's your story? Add this to your store. 

Best of luck!

Best regards,
Sharon 

Co-Founder / CEO @ Intuitive Shipping
Execute a strategic approach to shipping | Intuitive Shipping | Smart Boxing | Automate Shipping Profiles
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
50 0 5

My  best suggestion is to post questions like this, in the correct forum.

Feedback On My Store

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

hi i can help you in SEO social media marketing facebook ads and more for generating sales on your store.

Contact me : info@globalwebsols.com

0 Likes