I have a lot of women's clothing for sale! 400+ clothes

Highlighted
1 0 0

Ya basically the title says it all. I have a huge lot for sale. If interested message me on my email bnadams8@hotmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

Try a Wholesale Dropshipping Supplier - Chinabrands.com!!

Find a good and reliable supplier with a low-cost source is the most important element to do dropshipping business.

What you can get from Chinabrands.com:

• Wholesale products and no MOQ requirements
  • We own our system to manage & sync with the inventory and stock which are all showed on our product pages. Inventory information grasped at any time.
  • Faster shipping service with maximum choices. Specific logistics for different platform(e.g. LGS for Lazada store) 
  • We implement a membership price level. Sign up with a code: T4Rw7nWc6zX5 can upgrade into a VIP member to enjoy the VIP Product Price. 
  • No pre-order fees, Chinabrands can purchase for you after receiving your orders.

-We are connecting to more than 2000+ manufacturers to supply our products.(e.g.Yoga equipments & Sports Apparel) 

内嵌图片 2

Any interest plz let me know: coralchanys@gmail.com

Find good products to sell from Chinabrands - a wholesale dropshipper helps to sell Women's Clothing, Consumer Electronics, Sports & Outdoors, etc niche products. Give a way to hits your online store shelves without product inventory.
0 Likes