I have stock to dropship if interested

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have 18,000 bottles of salon grade nail polish that I need to drop ship I have another business therefore I really dont have the time to develop a site and market it however I would be interested in drop shipping for you all if you are interested.

I brought this stock to start my online business but my other business (transport) is going so well I just dont have time anymore.

I have exclusive rights to these colours in Australia, there is another company that has a range of colours but not these colours.

I have sellers that are getting $3-$5 per bottle of this salon grade and all i want is $1.00 per unit + postage Australia Only.

Here is where all the colours are listed, I know the site isnt great it was just something that I threw together to get the colours listed.

https://bainbrook.myshopify.com/collections/all

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 0

You have a nice collection. Createadropshipbiz is the one of the best drop ship guides in Australia that can help you to manage your business in a successful manner. They can help you to find the drop shipper and make you understand what is drop shipping and what should you consider before choosing a drop shipping company.

0 Likes