I'm looking for a Headshop/ Smoking supplies supplier who's dropshipping to the EU

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello,

I'm creating this topic because I'm looking supplier/manufacturer/wholesaler/distributor who is dropshipping Smoking Supplies to the EU for a low shipping cost as at wholesale prices. I'm planning on launching my store in June/July.  I'm looking for brands like RAW, SLX grinder, JUCIY JAy and many more. Furthermore, I'm looking for products like Rolling Paper, Bongs and accessories like Rolling Tray. I have found a solution to communicate orders easily between you the supplier and me the Retailer. I will discuss this more as soon as you hit me up!

For any further details please contact me here on this topic or at businessverdant@gmail.com

Have a nice day.

Marius Wilsch

Verdant

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Verdant 

Please check the below companies and apps.

thesmokedrop

smokecartel

greengoddesssupply

dankstop

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Hay @dropship_helps 

thanks for the quick reply. I actually already know all of them. ;)

Smokedrop has a sick app.

Smoke cartel, unfortunately, doesn't offer to drop ship to the EU

greengoddesssupply does offer dropshipping to the EU however with insanely high shipping cost

and dankstop is under the crowdship.io organization

But still thanks for the help. I thought maybe there is some drop shipper who isn't really advertising themselves and I could find them here you know?

Have a great day,bud

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 2

Hey if you are a retailer, then you can sign up on Rangeme.com/buyers to help with your sourcing needs! Just let me know and I will get your account approved. It is a closed B2B platform for buyers and suppliers. Thank you and best of luck!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Hay,

Yes, indeed I'm a Retailer. I will make sure to give it a shot.

Thanks for reaching out. 

Marius Wilsch

Verdant

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Hay,

it's me again. Just a quick question do you also offer Smoking supplies/accessories? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 2

Yes we have a bunch, I would estimate over 10,000 product in just smoke, vape, cbd alone.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello,

I tried to create an account, however, my request got denied. Could you explain why? Yes, I know I still have to get the legal work for my business, though, I have to wait till I turn 18 in 15 days. Can I try again as soon as I got my license?

0 Likes