I'm searching the best theme to open a separate wholesale store

Dany_Marquis
Shopify Partner
13 0 0

Hello,

I have already a store, using Bold app, customer pricing.  It works correctly but we need to develop a different web for wholesale only, to be able to offer specific product and to have a different marketing strategy.

I'm searching for a theme that is more wholesale oriented.  Simple and fast for my wholesale customer.

Any suggestion?

Dany

0 Likes
ExzaCloud
1 0 0

We will develop fully customized website for you. Kindly contact us so that we can discuss further. 

0 Likes
Kerstin_K_
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
170 0 20

Hi Dany!

Kerstin here from the Shopify Guru Team :)

For wholesale stores, it is usually important to have a simple but clear layout so that your customers can get a good overview and quick access to your product collections and categories. That's why I would recommend a theme that allows for both a main menu and a sidebar navigation. This is also useful if you have a large inventory.

Check out Classic and Supply as these are two solid and free Shopify supported themes. As an alternative, you could also take a look at Pacific which was developed specifically for high inventory stores and allows for a few more sections of content on the front page.

Let me know what you think :)

Kerstin | Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

0 Likes