I'm starting in Dropshipping: your opinion and advice

MorelDavid
1 0 0

Hi, my name is MorelDavid. I researched the world of Dropshipping and was looking to get started, but I was looking for a place with helpful people who might be able to help me along the way.

I came across your forums, which I'm delighted about.

My intention is to find suppliers who support direct delivery in Dropshipping and to sell these products using Shopify.

I found a site that talks about how Dropshippipng works and I found only positive comments, which is promising..

Can someone advise, when you have access to these suppliers, it's as simple as finding products you would like to sell, contact them for pricing and from there, you can agree to sell them at a unit price?

Can I first apologize if my lack of knowledge appears to be ignorant, I have tried to find unbiased advice and support online, but with so many scammers, I am not sure what is true and what is a scam.

Any help/support in getting started would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes

Hello @MorelDavid 

Normally in dropshipping you have no need to discuss pricing.  You can sell at any margin.  Sell a 5$ product for 50$ and keep 45$ as your profit. It is up to your marketing and sales making skills.  

You can ask suppliers about product quality, delivery time, MOQ etc . . . 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Antdiy
Shopify Partner
49 2 13

hi @MorelDavid 

Dropshipper usually finds suppliers on AliExpress, but there are other channels too, you can check here  

To be honest, dropshipping is a test of time and patience. First of all, you have to consider whether you want to open a niche store or a grocery store. If you are a novice, then it is recommended that you go to the grocery store to try it first and accumulate more. Experience, in product selection, you have to learn market research. Not all products are suitable for dropshipping. This also involves how to select suppliers and how to identify fake suppliers. I hope these articles can help you.

Things you need to know to start dropshipping

How to get started

How to do market research

Alibaba and AliExpress

How to identify fake suppliers

ANTDIY is a dropshipping app that allows you to find all kinds of products to sell online, add them to your Shopify store, and start selling now. Never worry about packaging or shipping, and focus on developing your business.

Directly connected to the Alibaba platform, we provide you with access to billions of products. Our supply chain innovations enable us to offer you good prices by connecting you with suppliers from AliExpress,1688, and other platforms.

ANTDIY provides dropshippers with a one-stop solution to purchase cross-border products as simply and reliably as they do from local quality suppliers.
0 Likes
Fulfillman
Shopify Partner
211 89 83

Hi @MorelDavid  We can help you out since our dropshiping services provides product sourcing and also supports shopify store. Please feel free to check our website to learn more.

https://fulfillman.com/

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
KarlaWhatsn1989
Tourist
3 0 1

Im also a newbie from dropshipping and I would like to ask is there other niche that you can source @Fulfillman ?

Fulfillman
Shopify Partner
211 89 83

@KarlaWhatsn1989 Yes Carla we have all kinds of niche and you check it out on our catalog. Please check out our site to know more about our dropshipping services.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
0 Likes