I need dropshipping companies for clothing to Africa.

BigNeek
1 0 0
Please I am into supply of clothing and accessories in Africa. I having a growing number of customers who buy wholesale stock in bulk for their boutiques or retail stores. Please I need link to any drop shipping company that can regularly supply quality clothing's in bulk to Africa. My email is: info.bigneekgroup@gmail.com
0 Likes
gabfromspocket
Shopify Partner
257 8 25

Hi @BigNeek! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Were you able to already find a supplier for your store? If not, I'd like to invite you to check Spocket out. We have a number of clothing suppliers based in the UK that can ship to Africa in as fast as 8-14 days. Membership to our platform gives you access to our catalog where you're provided with smart filters. You can tweak as you wish but as an example, you can tweak the "Search by Location" filter to easily find suppliers that can ship to Africa. Please see the image below:

Search_-_Spocket.png

Here's also an item from the UK that is eligible to be shipped to Africa - please kindly direct your attention to the shipping information:

Search_-_Spocket.png

And there you have it! If you're interested to work with us and find suppliers for your store that provide quality products and fast and efficient shipping times, then I invite you to check Spocket's official website out. Here you can find all the info you need about how dropshipping works with us - you can also respond to my answer here should questions about Spocket arise.

0 Likes

Hi @BigNeek 

Please check the below list.  

Parcelninja - By using The Scents dropshipping program, you will be granted access to their complete wholesale inventory ranging from genuine fragrances, skincare products, hair care products, makeups, and candles. They offer state – of- art fulfillment capabilities.

Mans Republic Distributors When you post an order, packing slip or sales invoice, they pack the items from them. They include them in the package, without adding any Men’s Republic materials. 

DropStoreDropshipping suppliers South Africa are few, but when it comes to the best, Drop store are the right drop shippers that you need. Drop store allows you to easily import products into your e-commerce stores and then ship them directly to your customers.

The ScentsBy using The Scents dropshipping program, you will be granted access to their complete wholesale inventory ranging from genuine fragrances, skincare products, hair care products, makeups, and candles. They offer state – of- art fulfillment capabilities.

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes