I need something to sell lol, any thoughts?

Justin_Boggs
Shopify Partner
2 0 0
Anybody familiar with a good drop shipping program, or a wholesale company that does fulfillment?
0 Likes
Craig_Anderson2
Tourist
14 0 3
With drop shipping it is often difficult to make a good margin because those markets are generally over saturated, however, there is always room at the top ;). I would recommend finding something that you enjoy doing as a hobby and turn it into a business. Generally, the more you know about a given industry or topic, the better you will do starting a business in that industry. If you are good a video games, do something related to video games. If you are good at problem solving, then try focusing on solving a customer or business' pain in an industry of your interest.
0 Likes
Stacie_Konecny
Excursionist
29 0 4
I believe Amazon has drop shipping available, good luck!
0 Likes
Sandra_Mierzeje
10 0 0
worldwidebrands.com is the best dropshiping website.
0 Likes
casandragin
1 0 0

The best dropshipping websites are amazon , ebay , worldwidebrands.com

casandragin a web operations manager in a mailbox forwarding services called www.shipusatoday.com
0 Likes
ryanfredrick
3 0 0

The drop shipping is method of delivering merchandise from a manufacturer or original supplier direct to a buyer, without passing through the warehouse of a distributor or retailer. There are many websites providing the best services for this, Along with the  websites mentioned by some of the friends in the site, GFPPowerHouseTeam also provides the best including various coupons on shopping.

0 Likes
Paul_Pritchard
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
28 0 2

I'd highly recommend reading through this Dropshipping Guide, there's an entire chapter dedicated to finding products to sell.

ecommhub
Tourist
5 0 1

Andrew over at eCommerceFuel has some good posts on this topic: http://www.ecommercefuel.com/drop-shipping/

Automated drop-ship management for Shopify: http://apps.shopify.com/ecommhub
0 Likes