I noticed that depending on the product I import to my store, the customization fields are different

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 4

I am using a dropship app and I notice that when I go to my product page (after importing products), I get different customization fields for pricing and inventory for different products. The 1st screen shot is for product 1 and the 2nd screenshot is for another product 2. Notice the different available options/customizations on the Shopify product page. Why are these options different in the shopify product page. I guess it depends on the product. DOES THE APP CONTROL THESE CUSTOMIZATIONS WHEN I IMPORT PRODUCTS? As you can see, for the 1st product, shopify gives me a pricing field and an inventory field, but for the other product I only get the variant field which combines both the pricing and inventory field in one.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2190 106 312

@Johnny19 wrote:

I am using a dropship app and I notice that when I go to my product page (after importing products), I get different customization fields for pricing and inventory for different products. 

Why wouldn't different products with different properties display differently? Here a product has a material option for variant, another doesn't

All products have a default variant of no options, but there's no point displaying extra fields for it because for day to day use the variant IS the product.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes