I saw Alibaba.com and AliExpress. If I want to import cheap products from China, which website shoul

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
I saw Alibaba.com and AliExpress. If I want to import cheap products from China, which website should I choose? Although it takes several weeks to transport goods from China, their products are much cheaper than recruiting suppliers from my own. I researched for a while and found that these two websites are the final choice for most dropshippers. I want to know this What is the difference between the two? Or are there other suitable suppliers? Be reliable and serious.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Drak_W 

We recommend using Aliexpress for dropshipping.  Alibaba only for wholesale orders.  Dropshipping requires only retail orders. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
42 0 3

@Drak_W 

If you need to ship and deliver to China, I trust that my logistics partner will provide you with low prices and satisfaction!

His e-mail is zewen.zhong@chukou1.com

Jack

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, Alibaba usually for wholesale orders, Aliexpress for retails. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
37 0 43

They are dropshipping. Are you a Shopify store? If so, please provide the URL. Otherwise, how are you on this forum? Also, they are dropshipping, but you say you have a MOQ of 100pcs per model. I do not dropship because I like my customers too much to send them goods from suppliers I don't work with personally, whether in China or not, but I am sure that dropshippers don't buy in bulk lots like this.

I wasn't aware this was a sales and spamming platform. Your name brings up your business on platforms like Alibaba and Made-In-China. Hopefully Shopify will put a stop to this. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
207 90 85

We can help you out with your dropshipping needs and also our products is cheaper than AliExpress. Please do check our site:

https://fulfillman.com/

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
0 Likes