ISO Goth & Alt Jewelry Fast Shpg

3 0 0

Hey! I'm ISO non-AliExpress, quality alternative/goth jewelry that will deliver faster than AE. I'd love to find something integrated with Shopify. Higher prices for items than AE would of course be fine. I realize I may be seeking a unicorn, but does anyone have suggestions? I've been all over the Apps store and Google...not much success. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
506 28 167

Hi, @MadameMarlaena

Rae from Shopify here. Thanks for reaching out with this question, and welcome to the Shopify Community! 

There are quite a few apps in our App Store that offer quality, dropshipped jewelry. However, I understand you're looking for a unique product style, so we may need to look into using multiple apps to source enough products to create a full catalog on your store. Some apps that supply products you may be interested in are: 

All of these apps sell jewelry, and if you search for keywords pertaining to the style you're looking for, you should see a few different options come up on each app. 

Please keep in mind that each of these apps may incur additional monthly charges for their usage. If this is the case, you will see these charges appear on your Shopify invoice in this format

Additionally, these are all third party integrations that are developed and supported by external app developers, so if you have any questions or concerns about using these apps, please reach out to the app developers directly by following these steps and they will be able to help out further. 

Check out these options and feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes