ISO P.O.D Apparel (hopefully Canadian)

slstudios
1 0 0

Looking for a (hopefully Canadian) print on demand company that does more than just shirts & hats. Would love to find a company that also prints on Leggings/skinny yoga pants (this will be active/gym wear so cannot be thin & see through), modern sweatpants  and maybe even bags. This seems to be an impossible find. Any suggestions? TIA

0 Likes
Ren7
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
693 47 105

Hello!

This is Ren from the Shopify support team. I'm glad I came across your post as I believe I may have the perfect app recommendation for you. Check out Art of Where. Art of Where is a Canadian print-on-demand company that offers leggings, yoga pants, tanks, athletic tops (and tons more) and even 3 varieties of bags.

The company is ethical, and sources locally to reduce their impact on the environment. They have a built-in design centre for creating your products and integrate with Shopify seamlessly! You can find out more about the company and see the products they have available to work with here. 

Another option would be Pixels. While not Canadian, they do have a fulfillment centre in Ontario and do often some additional product variety.

I also just wanted to make sure you were aware of our free Print on Demand course over at Shopify Academy!

Do you plan to have your products available to customers in Canada only or have you considered what it would look like to offer your products internationally? Art of Where has detailed everything you'd need to know about the cost and timeline of shipping across borders - just be sure to set those expectations for your customer as well to avoid "where's my order" support debt.

Check out those products and be prepared to get inspired. I'd love to know your thoughts and the direction you'd like to go!

Ren | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes