ISO Wholesale Sale/Drop Shipping program for Women's apparel

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hello, I'm searching for companies that offer wholesale prices, has a drop shipping program, their warehouse is located in the US, they have a return policy, they do not charge a monthly fee, they offer customer support and they can ship to customers within 5 days. Are there any companies out there like this, thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
37 0 0

We are a wholesale and dropship supplier and we provide all kinds of products.We have warehouse based in USA, and we own complete after sales service for customers and never charge any extra fee.If you are interested in our products,please fell free to log in our link:www.Chinabrands.com.For more detailed information,you can contact me with the E-mail address:MiracleHuang.163@gmail.com Thanks in advance,looking forward to your early.

0 Likes
Highlighted
37 0 0

We are a wholesales and dropship supplier and we provide all kinds of products.We have warehouse based in USA, and we own complete after sales services for customers and never charge any extra fees.If you are interested in our products,please fell free to log in our link:www.Chinabrands.com.For more detailed information,you can contact me with the E-mail address:MiracleHuang.163@gmail.comThanks in advance,looking forward to your early reply.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
23 0 1

hi all ,please visit website for Wholesale for Women Clothing,Dress,Tops,Plus size Clothing,Celebrity Style and many more.

we also provide Drop Shipping soon.

We are UK based and all over product is manufature in UK based Company so its Made in UK

www.thecelebrityfashion.com

we can also do custome design clothing as per our buyer requirements.

we can supply all over world.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi Kimberly

We have everything that you are looking for.  http://visionlabart.com
contact me at wholesale@visionlabart.com

Thank you

A modern Visionary Art ecommerce store.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Would you be interested in working with a new shop? I'm interested in dropshipping for our new site.. We recently relaunched after a successful 5 months.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Are you dropshipping soon?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
23 0 0

Hi there!! Our amazing brand, Abs2b Fitness Apparel, offers both, dropshipping and wholesale, we offer a great customer service and we ship within 5 days. Check our website www.abs2bfitness.com and if you are interested email me at paula@abs2bfitness.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 0

Hi Kimberly,
This is jesscia from banggood.com.We are an E-commerce company  offers dropship program and ship 100,000 different kinds of products internationally.We have a cooperation in the US warehouse,I think it will quite convenient for your Shipping and Express.Not only we don't have any fee to register as a dropship member,but also you can get a good discount for your business.
Refer to the Woman Apparel, here are some products you may be interested:

http://goo.gl/ZlNEh1

any details,you can feel free to contact us!

Personal Email:pengjinghui@banggood.cn

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi...I just registered with your company as I'm in the process of setting up my women's clothing store. So glad I found you!

0 Likes