If I were to use Oberlo to Dropship, would my address display anywhere?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey,

I'm setting up a dropshipping store for AliExpress (via Oberlo). My address that I entered into Shopify is my personal one, so I wouldn't like this to display ANYWHERE (eg. invoices, contact etc.). I was just wondering if this is achievable?! 

Hope someone can help!

Finley

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1865 35 217

Hi,

I hope it is possible with Oberlo,we have a suggestion that you can also have a look at Dropshipmate i shopify app where you can find a list of Supplier sites like  Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Dhgate,Aliexpress,Alibaba and 15+ etc. You can find your niche products brand/Unbrand and can import easily into your shopify store. By the way, you can also enable auto-sync update feature which helps to update your store products automatically. It also provides semi-automated order fulfillment which helps you to place order easily with a single click.

All the Best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

No Oberlo will not show your own adress.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
23 0 0

Hi Finley,

No sure about Oberlo, but Spocket creates an invoice with your shop name and url on it. All the suppliers on Spocket will add your invoice with your branding to the orders. It is a game changer for drop-shippers who are planning to build a long-term and sustainable business. You can download Spocket on the Shopify app store:

Spocket on the Shopify app store: http://bit.ly/2BJyLB4

Let me know if you have other questions.

Saba

SPOCKET
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, I want to recommend you a free tool named: ShopMaster.

It is a selling manage too for seller, ShopMaster allows you to import products easily from Aliexpress, Amazon, Walmart, Alibaba, 1688, and 22 more suppliers sites directly to your eBay ,Shopify, Wish store, set up price automatically, rapid publih listings, and Auto Repricer & Inventory Monitor.Also, this feature can support to monitor the changes of variations.

When you are doing your business, you may have a lot of thing to do, like search hot selling product for your business; choose one suitable platform (Amazon, eBay,Shopify…); publish your listings and manager your order, inventory and price situation of supplier product and your store,etc.

Now ShopMaster can easily help you to do all these things in a fast and better way, you can try with the ferr plan, and it has no time limit,  you can click here for trying: www.ShopMaster.com

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Oberlo is a unique tool for drop-shipping. This helps facilitate the process of moving AliExpress products to your store. It is a complete semi-automatic tool that automates processes such as bulk order, delivery, updating and price changes, etc. But, since it is unique, it only works with Shopify. The integration of Oberlo with WordPress will be impossible.
However i usually prefer to chose oberlo for new enterprenuers due to it's simple use. Detail review on Oberlo https://www.withintheflow.com/oberlo-review/

0 Likes