Im getting Include usage nkt allowed. Please help!!

Tourist
4 0 2
I'm having this problem on my products I get thia message "Include usage is not allowed in this context" The only theme in using us DEBUT. It displays on all of my products. Please can someone lay out a step by step instruction on how to fix this? Thank you
2 Likes
2 0 1

Hey, i'm getting the same error.

I'm pretty sure it's beacuse of this :

<!-- **BEGIN** Hextom USB Integration // Cart Include - DO NOT MODIFY -->
{% include 'hextom_usb_cart' %}
<!-- **END** Hextom USB Integration // Cart Include - DO NOT MODIFY -->

You can find it in the source code, but I don't know how to fix it. I'm going to check that deeply, I'll come back if I have some knews.

Cheers

0 Likes
2 0 1

I solved it by deleting a line of code just here :

Sans titre.png

I think It's beacause of ultimate sales boost app and debut, it will probably be fixed later.

For now you can just delete the app or delete this line, but i'm not sure if it will break the website or not, so be careflul

1 Like
1 0 0

I have the problem but I dont have the text your are telling me to delete

0 Likes
2 0 1

Thank you man! It worked for me too =)

1 Like
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

I am Warner from Hextom, the developer of Ultimate Sales Boost. I'd like to apologize to merchants who have been inconvenienced by this issue and to provide technical assistance.

This issue impacts merchants who installed the latest version of Debut theme and then installed Ultimate Sales Boost between Oct 29 and Nov 1. The source of the problem is an update to the way Debut's latest version handles theme integrations.

Although we have updated our app to resolve this issue going forward, merchants with the older version of the app may still be experiencing difficulties. If you are still seeing an error message, there are two possible ways to resolve it:

Open a USB campaign and click the "Integrate Now" button. The integration will be fixed, and the error message will disappear.

OR

Uninstall and reinstall the app. Doing this will install the latest version of Ultimate Sales Boost, which has been updated to ensure proper integration.

Once again I'd like to apologize to those who have been affected by this bug. If you require technical support regarding this issue (or any other USB issue), please don't hesitate to contact us at help@hextom.com.

0 Likes