Importing Amazon orders into Shopify

rmidha2
19 0 0

Hi there,

I'm looking for a solution that allows me to import my amazon orders into shopify.

I use many print on demand apps that integrate with shopify but not amazon. Right now I have to manually copy and paste each of my Amazon orders into every one of these print on demand apps in order to fulfill them. I think the best solution would be to import Amazon orders into Shopify where they can be fulfilled automatically by the Shopify app. I don't want something that pulls all of my orders into a third party software; I want to be able to pull all orders into Shopify. Has anyone dealt with this issue before and found a solution?

0 Likes
Samantha_E_
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
17 0 2

Hello, there!

Samantha here from the Shopify Guru Team. Thanks for reaching out. 

This is a great question. The answer varies a bit depending on where you are located. 

If you are located in The United States and are selling in USD I would suggest checking out our fairly new Amazon Sales Channel. This would allow you to sell products from your Shopify account on your Amazon Sellers account and manage all of the orders and inventory from your Shopify login. 

If you are not located in The United States or selling in USD then you might want to look at the ChannelUnity App. It also integrates with eBay. The app appears to have most if not all of what you are looking for and a 14 Day Free Trial. This means you can test it for two weeks before you are charged for the app to make sure it is the right fit. 

If you have any other questions please let us know. You can also reach out to us 24/7 via email at support@shopify.com

Hope this helps - have a stellar day!

0 Likes
rmidha2
19 0 0

Hi Samantha,

Our Amazon store is European so setting it up as a sales channel doesn't work for us.

The ChannelUnity app allows you to import products but does not allow you to import orders from your existing Amazon store. Do you know of any app that allows you to import orders for fullfillment in Shopify?

0 Likes
Alena1
6 0 0

Hello,

Try http://sellbery.com Here you can import all the goods from one platform to another and then set up synchronization between Shopify and Amazon to control sales and stock. When the order is placed on Amazon, Sellbery synchronize it with Shopify and updates stock. So you dont't need to do it manually.

The trial period is 45 days and I can help you to set up there (for free).

0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
1909 37 232

Hi,

You can try out Dropshipmate app that helps you to import products from 18+ websites into your shopify store. You can see the websites like Aliexpress, Amazon, Dhgate, Walmart, Ebay etc.,  With this app you can have a feature like Daily Auto Update/Sync.It also provides semi-automated order fulfillment which helps you to fulfill your order easily with a single click.

All the Best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Jiri1
11 0 0

Hi,

please check Koongo app which offers Amazon (USA, Europe) product and order syncing for the very low price. Koongo support team will help you with all adjustments....

There are 30 days free trial of course.

Jiri

0 Likes