Importing orders from Amazon

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
I am looking for an app that will import all orders including FBA orders from the Amazon marketplace in Shopify.
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Snobgirls 

Please check the Shopify official guide here

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Hi,

This app does not import FBA orders.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
These apps do not import FBA. Orders.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
702 53 156

I use an app called Codisto to import Amazon orders.

I only import FBM orders, but you can set to import FBM or FBA.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

"At this time, you can't integrate Amazon sales channel orders with Fulfillment by Amazon. Instead, you need to manually fulfill orders in your Shopify admin."

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
201 8 12

Hi @Snobgirls 

I think you should try the Zonify app. Zonify, which is released by the Importify team, is an important tool for all Shopify e-commerce administrators to definitely raise sales, save wasted time and energy by providing Amazon Dropshing. With Zonify, you are enabled to import all of the best products in an instantaneous way from Amazon, a big marketplace, with just several clicks. On top of that, this application can semi-automate your fulfillment process. Conveniently, you are able to import your products with Zonify following a few steps starting with entering the Amazon channel, and then, using the available Zonify Chrome Extension to find out the best products. To finish, you just need to click the “Add” button to put them in your store. Additionally, before importing them, it could be convenient for you to edit the information on products, like images, titles, variants, and of course, the description also. To get an order fulfilled, you can click on the Zonify icon, choose the order and you will be instantly redirected to the product page on Amazon. Click “Confirm & Pay” to get the checkout done. Make it all easier now with Zonify, it’s all in your hands!

Below are some highlight features that I think will interest you: 

• Import many products right from Amazon with some clicks
  • Automate all working processes to reduce workload and avoid wasting valuable time
  • Automatically get all orders totally fulfilled
  • Change the products' information before importing them
  • Support to enter the sales channel no matter what its domain is

You can get the app here.

Hope this helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

If you would like to utilize a 3pl that can integrate with Shopify, Amazon, and more try OTW Shipping . They use ShipEdge software which also helps you manage your orders, predictive inventory, etc.

0 Likes