In search of a USA mens fitness clothing drop shipper

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello!

I am in the begining stages of launching a new fitness line, and I need a reliable AMERICAN supplier of wholesale mens clothing, specifically tank tops, t shirts, track pants/joggers, shorts, and hats. 

I am looking to put a cutsom logo on it the clothing as well. 

If you have any contacts, or can help my search, please comment below or email me at info@bodybuildingwholesale.ca

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
228 0 36

Hi, there!

Anders from the Social Support Team here.

Locating a quality Supplier/Drop Shipper that will fit your business will require extensive searching, research and reference checking. If you wish to find a North American Company, I suggest going through the recommendations provided in our blog post HERE. This post also has great advice on the best practices to follow when choosing a supplier. 

Happy hunting!  

Anders3 | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi friend,

I will suggest that you can search some rights suppliers from us.banggood, eBay, Walmart and so on.

We can help you import products from us.banggood, eBay, Walmart, and 18 more site to your Shopify store quickly. Now you can get started with the FREE Starter Plan.(shopmaster.com)

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hi,

Aliexpress.com has a feature to filter out US based suppliers.

I suggest one of the Shopify apps Dropshipmate which helps to import aliexpress products into your store with ease. 

You can also dropship from chinese and other supplier sites like Aliexpress,ebay, amazon, Alibaba,walmart, bonanza, overstock, target, wish, dhgate, banggood, tmart, lightinthebox, miniinthebox, sammydress, dealsextreme, gearbest etc..

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes