Integrating dropshipping in Spain

PrettyCoolBouti
1 0 0

Hi, I have recently subscribed to a dropshipping company in Spain, I have had my shopify store since about August now, I tried to import the products with the link the dropshipping company gave me only to be told by shopify it is not compatable with their platform, and the dropshipping company would need to adapt their Csv files to shopify, and also I would need a plugin or something to this idea, has any one had a similar experience and how did you fix it?

Thanks. PrettyCoolBoutique

0 Likes
Dallas
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
907 60 176

Hey, there! 

This is Dallas from the Social Care Team here at Shopify. 

Most likely what is happening is that you haven't added the drop shipping company to the inside of your Shopify Store. To do this you will need to go to Settings > Shipping > Additional Dropshipping Methods in your Store Admin and select Add Dropshipping Service. You should be able to connect whatever dropshipping company you would like to use. You will just need to make sure that the connection is propagated properly. 

Basically, with drop shipping, there is an invisible connection that is made from your store to the supplier. To make sure the connection works it will need to be set up properly on Shopify's side and on the supplier's side. The link that the suppliers gave you will most likely work properly after you have set up the supplier in the shipping area. 

However, if it is a CSV issue as well you may want to look over the Help Doc for Using CSV's. If you follow this link here it will take you to a section of the page that has the format for CSV's with Shopify. Just make sure that the product that you want to import is following this format. It is also very important that each column is filled out. If it isn't then you will get an error message when you upload it to your product page. 

I hope that helps you out! If you have any more questions at all about this please let me know. Our live support gurus are also here 24/7 to answer your questions.

Cheers, 
Dallas

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Rick_Ferret
3 0 0

Hi, Our Shopify dropshipping app can handle your shipping to Spain. you can just click to import products from our dropship product catalog. you can also import product by URL with one click.

We dropship all packages under your name. Start using EPROLO to build your brand today!
0 Likes