Integration

Highlighted
3 0 0

Good Morning Everyone,

My question is this, I want to integrate products from EBay to my Shopify page, now here's my 2 questions, which app is best to do that, and the second question is, how am I able to show the inventory after something maybe sold on my Shopify site or the eBay site, how can the quantity be automatically updated, and if so, what app is best.

Thank you to all for your time.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 0 83

Hey, Lawrence! 

Savannah here from the Shopify Guru Team. :)

When it comes to integrating eBay and Shopify, there are a few great options available in our app store: 

• If you'd like to export all of your products from eBay to Shopify, we have a free app available here: Ebay Importer. That said, this app won't allow you to continuously update inventory; it's for one time imports only. 
  • Inkfrog is a great option if you want to import your Shopify products to eBay and sync your inventory, but it doesn't allow you to import from eBay to Shopify (just from Shopify to eBay). 
  • Apps like Shopping Feed, SynCommerce or Sellbrite are all good options for importing to and from Shopify (and other platforms) and syncing inventory across the board. 

Our Guru Team is available to help 24/7, so don't hesitate to reach out for some live support if you get stuck: https://help.shopify.com/questions.

Happy selling!

Savannah 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

So I have a minimum budget, considering everything else I have to pay a month with this website.

But which app would you recommend, how's Sellbrite?

And your saying this will update inventory on both site as product is sold?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 0 83

Hey, Lawrence!

All of those apps come recommended in the app store, including Sellbrite, so you really can't go wrong. That's correct - the app synchronizes inventory across your channels within minutes. :) 

Let us know if there's anything else we can lend a hand with!

Savannah

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
50 0 2

eBridge Connections can help you integrate Shopify and eBay! www.ebridgeconnections.com or send an email to marketing@ebridgeconnections.com

www.wigsforpigs.com
0 Likes