International Drop Shipping from Pakistan

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Hi Guys.

Please experts guide me through, I am from Pakistan and want to adopt international drop shipping business
I have few questions hammering on my mind

(1) being from Pakistan can I drop shop worldwide? if so then
(2) in Drop Shipping is it necessary to use actual address (Pakistan) or can I use any address suitable i.e USA etc.
(3) I have a friend of mine USA with a business PayPal, can I still use PayPal as my payment option for customer while holding an address from Pakistan? Or do I need to use a USA address? 

Thanks a bundle/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hi,

1. Yes, you can start a dropshipping business from anywhere and you can dropship world-wide

2. It really depends on personal preference and what you would like customers to see. 

3. You can refer to this link about shopify shipping methods https://help.shopify.com/manual/shipping/understanding-shipping &  https://help.shopify.com/manual/payments 

I hope that all may helps you. You can refer to Dropshipmate shopify app to import products from 18+ websites like Aliexpress, Amazon, Ebay, Dhgate etc., You can enable Daily Auto Update/Sync to keep updated your products whenever changes occurs on supplier sites.

All the Best....

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi  Mehtab,

I would like to give you some suggestion:

1. You can drop shipping worldwide of course. And it is easy to import a lot of product from supplier sites to your shopify shop and start your dropshipping business.

2. According to Shopify Terms of Service> Account Term, it is better that you use your real Pakistan address. This is from Shopify rule: To access and use the Services, you must register for a Shopify account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Shopify may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion. 

''You are responsible for your Account and any Materials you upload to the Shopify Service. Remember that with any violation of these terms we will cancel your service. ''  You can check Shopify Terms of Service here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms?ref=waimaob2c

3. Although it is not mandatory ,but I also not recommend you to do it for following reasons :

1). The shipping address is inconsistent with the store site will lead to a result that the customers feel distrust .

2). Shopify will determine whether your account is safe or not according to the information and address that you provided.Once your IP address is not the same with the registered address, your account will be restricted. So it is better to use a real address in the long term.

3). If  Shopify detect that your paypal address is different with current addres, it assumes that your account is not safe. payment may be pending and held and you can not have it.

So hope all these suggestion can give you clues how to registered and start your business with Shopify.

And when you have a store, and you need to import products to your Shopify store, and manage your order, keep eyes on inventory&price changes, order product from supplier.........It can really be troublesome to do it by youself. 

Here I would like to introude a useful tool ShopMater to you to help you manage your business.

Multi-channels integration: support to add eBay,Shopify,Wish channels

One-click Sourcing : quickly add products from 29 supplier sites to your store in one-click.

Easily Order: Aliexpress order form will be automatically filled out with your customer’s info,all you have to do is pay.

Inventory and price monitor: know your inventory and prices changes timely. You dont need to worry about out-of-stock problem and lose you money.

Repricing Rules: automatically make up all items prices based on rules that you set.

Billing Plan: starter plan is free without time limit,no charge forever.

Welcome to visit the website and experience it: ShopMaster.com

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Yes international shiping is possible through plateforms like Oberlo through shopify

But if you want to ship to Pakistan then the only option is OpenStock.pk

0 Likes