I just starting using it, I have more than 200+ orders from them but none of them arrived. The status on their side was "Shipped", I even pay more shipping on each item. But unfortunately, more than 100 already "shipped" out on their side and it didn't show any tracking after 10+ business days on USPS. Money already paid them, but nothing receive to my customers. Yes, I did email them for more information, but they just politely blame on DHL, or covid19, or USPS. As of today, it has been 18 days since it shipped(Even you paid extra for DHL+USPS shipping) ... Customers started to chargeback, canceled, and complaint. This is very stressful to use an oversea company like Interestprint and pillowprofit.
Do NOT do business with these people!
I have never experienced, during my years in business, a company that deliberately wastes your time and, ultimately, makes you lose money.
As soon as you need help with their customer service (which as some point will happen with any of your suppliers), you will:
- Deal with people who can barely speak English (but that's the least of your problems with them)
- Your emails will change different hands (but you will not know, since their representatives are all called "Anna")
- They will promise you they will solve your issue, but weeks will go by (in my case over 6 weeks for a simple problem that, by the way, was never solved)
- Once you prompt them for an answer, they will promise you it will be solved "by Monday"
- Once Monday come, and you have received no answer (thinking it's the time difference), you will find out that they have banned your email address and...
- ...ALL YOUR EMAILS WILL BE BOUNCED
By that time, you will have lost time - and money/reputation with your own customers that will deem YOU responsible.
This is not something specific to my business, it is the way they operate. I was kind and polite to them all the time, but this is how they deal with issues they don't want to/ or don't have the competence to solve.
Do yourself a favor and choose a supplier that is a good partner for your business. Do not waste time, money, and credibility with your own customers.
Last note: They are NOT the manufacturers but simple middlemen, and their same product selection is available elsewhere as I eventually found out.