Is InterestPrint Legit?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Okay, the website InterestPrint.com seems like a dream come true... the amount of options for items, the mockup generator is amazing... what is the catch?  I set up a dropshipping account with them and created one BEAUTIFUL product... but... is it too good to be true?  Here are some links...

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InterestPrint/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXM-cgHkbDUW-l66ShKDc-Q

They are selling designs on Amazon too: 

https://www.amazon.com/InterestPrint/pages/14362428011

Claim to be in USA, Claim to be in business for the past 6 years (though website was registered last year), Website is USA, Website is registered to China.  The chat I had with the lady to "flag" my account for dropshipping asked me allllot of questions about my business. 1. How much do you ship a month? 2. Asked my website address 3. Almost turned me away until I showed her my website. 4. How much money does my business make on average?

It was like pulling teeth to get approved with them, and they barely spoke English.  Is this normal?  I loveeee their stuff, it's amazing. :(

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

bump

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I too would like to learn more about them.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 4

I've been using them for the past year, at least. They are located in China and make their products there. The quality varies on the product, but I would categorize their stuff as "promotional". But that doesn't mean everything is cheap. Best to sample what looks interesting to you then show the samples to some friends for feedback. I was all excited about some of their zippered hand bags/totes and my daughter said they looked cheap to her even though they were fun looking with artwork on them. She thought I couldn't sell them for the price that I needed to.

The back packs for instance were not reinforce stitched at the strap attachment points. The shoes look great but the inside sole is minimal. The slip on "Van" had a weirdly stitched piece of elastic in the elastic gusset area that was uncomfortable to wear because it had rough cut edges that dug into the side of my foot. 

The high tops with all over print are nice. Check those out. 

Also, their app doesn't automatically send the order through from Shopify. You have to manually respond to the message of a sale from Shopify. 

Until they realize that we want quality products, they have  no incentive to up their game.

Check out SKYOU for back packs though. I like them much better. They produce in Shanghai and have an office in California. I actually met the owner here in Ca. 

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Thanks for that tip! I just checked out SKYOU and I'm pretty impressed with the backpack that opens wide. Is that the one you tried? It's pretty pricey. Were you and your customers happy with the quality for the price point? I've only tried Printful so far and their bags start falling apart after a week!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 4
If you sign up for an account then the prices for product are less. Contact
them either way and just ask. Their products are real quality. That’s
unusual in the print on demand product options.
Another high quality product they make are their all over printed cotton
shirts. No one else is doing that.
Highlighted

They have a Shopify app to integrate?  

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 4
Interest Print has a set up with Shopify, SKYOU does too.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

lizlauter. I really appreciate your answers! Thank you for building the community! 

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 4

SKYOU has different (lower) prices when you have an account. The quality is great. I forget which backpack I sampled.. it was standard size compared to others on the market. The price wasn't an issue at "wholesale", I think the price you are seeing is "retail". Brendan is the owner. He's great. Tell him I recommended SKYOU! It takes some getting used to learning their template/artwork set up for putting designs on product, but there are video tutorials that I watched several times. You can always ask for help. Do sample the long sleeve cotton shirts for women. The neckline is lovely and the cotton is soft with excellent print quality. It's the "real deal". So unusual for this industry!

I had yoga mats on my Shopify site, but the various manufacturers made bad product--slippery or smelly. If you find a good manufacturer, I'd love to know. I also hope to find a good all over print large kitchen apron. A company in Europe, CONTRADO makes what I want, but their prices are ridiculously high. There's lots of print on demand ("Bespoke") product coming out of the UK to explore. And this whole business changes monthly with new vendors popping up. So hunting has to be continuous, or at least every few months.

0 Likes