Is Nextsmartship fulfillment reliable? Any reviews?

Highlighted
2 0 1

I’m new to this business and trying to get a fulfillment partner in China. I searched in the app store, found SFC and ChinaDivision. But all the 1 start ratings scared me away. Then I googled and found Nextsmartship, another fulfillment company in Shenzhen. I put an inquiry, they told me they have a lot of Shopify customers, so I’m asking here to get honest reviews.

Has anyone used NSS?

Highlighted
2 0 3

I think you can’t find the nextsmartship app in the app store, isn’t it? They use private app. If you are looking for reviews, you can try to get them in Reddit and their FB group. I’ve tried several 3PLs since I gave up dropshipping last year, next smart ship has the best service so far. It is reliable.

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

We have been engaged in China's foreign trade industry for many years, and can provide excellent service for China's foreign trade. Can I use your Facebook or make friends with others? My Facebook is Catherine Qin, and my email address is: catherina.qin @ gmail.com Can you tell me your ID card?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Ivana_zoldac 

NSS seems a good fulfillment company for dropshipping orders. But cannot find their reviews online. 

Did they share any price quote? How is compared to others? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
3 0 0

Try Shopify App "SupplyMeDirect". They can send from US and EU very fast, their price is better than Aliexpress; Automatic order processing. and even Private Labeling your Logo.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

How’s their Shopify integration?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 3

Nothing to complain. I had to say it’s not as easy as searching in the app store and install it, but it’s not difficult to set up, and you can always get help from the account manager. 

Highlighted
1 0 0

I like the special line they provide, very stable 12 days shipping to the US.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Im having a problem with their integration.. 

Their support tried their best. But, nothing seems to work.  I like them.  But, theres nothing I can do but to find another 3PL 

0 Likes