Is Nextsmartship fulfillment reliable? Any reviews?

XC_Logistics
6 0 0

Hi bitty

Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been checking this forum.

1. We do provide FBA shipment service, though we recommend shipping in packages of >10KG. You may reach out to me via WhatsApp at +86 178 4666 9989 or via our website at www.xianchaologistics.com

2. UPS website showing labels were created ==> This means that it has yet to reach UPS. This is a worrying sign that the package is (A) Lost or (B) not sent in the first place, it doesn't take that long for shipments to arrive. Is there any other information provided by previous agent?

3. Would you share the tracking number?

I'll try my best to find more information for you.

0 Likes
bitty-big-q
Tourist
11 0 3

Thank you for your reply. Can you please send me an email at info@bittybigq.com? I would like to know more about your service. Our shipments always over 10 kgs. 

Best regards,

David 

0 Likes
bitty-big-q
Tourist
11 0 3

Hi XC Logistics,

Please kindly email me at info@bittybigq.com. We would like to know more about your service and will provide you with the UPS tracking number. At this moment we still cannot see anything other than shipment label was created in October. Hopefully you can locate our shipment for us. 

Thank you. 

0 Likes
bitty-big-q
Tourist
11 0 3

NextSmartShip,

Another two weeks went by. That UPS tracking you provided still not showing anything. UPS Tracking..PNG

Shipment was delivered to your warehouse on Sep. 21, 2020. On your email dated Sep 24, we have been told the sailing date from China was Sep 29 and port of discharge was Oct 11.  

Email dated Oct. 20, you told us port of discharge changed to Oct 20. 

Email dated Oct. 27, you told us shipment is already in customs. Estimated time for it to reach UPS was on Oct 30 or Nov 2.  

Email dated Nov. 26, you told us shipment finally went through inspection and UPS had received it. 

Till this moment, we still don't see any updates with UPS. We have also been told by UPS that once they received the shipment they would have done the scanning right away. We would have seen the update with our tracking number. 

We enquired with numerous China mainstream third party shippers in the FBA industry but they told us that tracking number was not handled by any of them. Most likely, the parcel was NOT sent at all. We certainly hope it's not true. We had request the any information that can help us to locate the shipment, for example, container number etc. However, you refused to provide any information to prove the location of the shipment. 

We are sincerely, you can let us know where our shipment is at this moment and when we will be able to receive our products. 

0 Likes
Cherilab
2 0 2

I strongly advise avoiding this so-called fulfillment Centre. Recently, I had a bad experience with them.  The US staff were not helpful and cooperative especially pertaining to requests for labeling for only 2 carton boxes to 2 FBA fulfillment centers since they abruptly expressed they could not do fulfillment in Jan 21 but will continue in Feb 21.  They also drastically increased their labeling costs without prior notice!!!  Utterly dissappointed!

Cherilab
2 0 2

I do not exactly know what's happening in US Nextsmartship for the month of Dec 2020 and Jan 2021 being slacking and unhelpful. But to put a fair comment on NSS in China,  the warehousing and shipments were efficient and fees were reasonably competitve.  The fulfillment for my products completed with carton labelings was all done within 2 days and was shipped to my new FBA fulfillment center in US.  Their staff in China were helpful, understanding, and efficient.  I really hope their NSS fulfillment services in the US will improve in February. Meanwhile, stay safe and prosper.

0 Likes
barkj
1 0 1

I have been with Nextsmartship in China and Germany for some time, and to be fair I have found them to be very reasonable most of the time although they are unable to retain staff in China and one would have to question why, maybe the pandemic, I don't know. Based on this and written advice of a USD$1 or USD$2 monthly fee by someone with the Whatsapp name Double, I joined their German fulfilment centre and sent way more stock than I needed to thinking a long term relationship. Unfortunately it seems there was no truth at all in the promised fee which actually escalates greatly and now that I need to move product away they wish to charge me a significant sum to literally close the box and not pack anything. Communication is now non existent also it must be said and this is unsurprising.
Do yourself a favour and go somewhere else, this company service depends on the person who is looking after you that will change regularly, not the company and their policies.
Being misled and now abandoned has cost me a lot of money.

JennyCanada
1 0 2

I had my fleet of products sent to Next Smart Ship 1 month ago. Before Chinese New Year. 

As of now: no shipment tracking number, no items received, no responses to emails or whatsapp.

I am very very very concerned. 

I would never use this company again. 

Heydough
2 0 0

I had a very bad experience with Nextsmartship. Hidden fees, lost parcels, rude customer service. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company.

0 Likes
freya0328
Excursionist
66 0 6

They are reliable, and my friends have worked with them.

0 Likes