Is Nextsmartship fulfillment reliable? Any reviews?

Ivana_zoldac
2 0 1

I’m new to this business and trying to get a fulfillment partner in China. I searched in the app store, found SFC and ChinaDivision. But all the 1 start ratings scared me away. Then I googled and found Nextsmartship, another fulfillment company in Shenzhen. I put an inquiry, they told me they have a lot of Shopify customers, so I’m asking here to get honest reviews.

Has anyone used NSS?

alijaun34
2 0 3

I think you can’t find the nextsmartship app in the app store, isn’t it? They use private app. If you are looking for reviews, you can try to get them in Reddit and their FB group. I’ve tried several 3PLs since I gave up dropshipping last year, next smart ship has the best service so far. It is reliable.

孙健
Tourist
8 0 0

We have been engaged in China's foreign trade industry for many years, and can provide excellent service for China's foreign trade. Can I use your Facebook or make friends with others? My Facebook is Catherine Qin, and my email address is: catherina.qin @ gmail.com Can you tell me your ID card?

0 Likes

Hello @Ivana_zoldac 

NSS seems a good fulfillment company for dropshipping orders. But cannot find their reviews online. 

Did they share any price quote? How is compared to others? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
George_01
2 0 0

Try Shopify App "SupplyMeDirect". They can send from US and EU very fast, their price is better than Aliexpress; Automatic order processing. and even Private Labeling your Logo.

0 Likes
Ivana_zoldac
2 0 1

How’s their Shopify integration?

0 Likes
alijaun34
2 0 3

Nothing to complain. I had to say it’s not as easy as searching in the app store and install it, but it’s not difficult to set up, and you can always get help from the account manager. 

Asmatbatool23
1 0 0

I like the special line they provide, very stable 12 days shipping to the US.

0 Likes
rainbow69
3 0 0

Im having a problem with their integration.. 

Their support tried their best. But, nothing seems to work.  I like them.  But, theres nothing I can do but to find another 3PL 

0 Likes
bitty-big-q
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi,

I've been using Next Smart Ship for a year now. I don't like to talk bad about any company, however I believe a honest review of our experience should be shared. When we just started using NSS, they put our company name  on their social media, one day I got this person from Italy contacted us through Instagram asking if I'm using NSS service. He told me that he had shipments with NSS and never got delivered for a long time. When he tried to contact NSS they either don't reply them or not talking his call. This person then keep sending message to me till a point I had to block him. I first thought there was something wrong with this person but later I know ... he was NOT. Because I'm experiencing what he was experiencing.

I called NSS the next day asking about this situation, NSS told me that this customer just lots of trouble and put all the issues on the customer. 

Next few months, we started seeing lots delays (I mean over a month then estimated time) and few lost shipments when we use NSS for small orders on our Shopify store. We also use NSS for our Amazon FBA shipments. We have been seeing crazy delays on shipments. Currently we have two shipments shipped by NSS with significant delays:

1. From China to our office in Ontario, Canada (240 units of our products) - Was told shipment left China (Sailing date) Sep 29, 2020 then last month they told us shipment was with Canadian customs for inspection. Today is Dec. 06, we still don't know where the shipment is. They created that tracking number has no information and update since the date they shipped out our product. 

2. From China to Amazon FBA (204 units of our products) - Shipment left China on Oct 31, again till this moment beside the "tracking number" (which was never updated from day one) we don't really know where our shipment is. 

We requested container numbers from them (so I can track myself) but they wouldn't provide it. These shipments suppose to be part of our Christmas sales. Now we cannot do it anymore. 

As you all know their services are prepaid, so now they have our money, products and we don't even know where our products are. 

Also please be aware, DO NOT send them your photo and company logo etc. They put my photo and their own "reviews" on their social media. I didn't know that till two days ago, I had requested them to remove it. (I still have the screen shot)

This is the first time in my life I provided a review like this. Whatever I mentioned here I have emails or WeChat commination to prove. If anyone want to see these, you can email us. I hate to do a review like this and as a start up we are all super busy. I only share this so other can make their decision better. Hope no one else will experience the same. 

I would also be greatly appreciated if anyone can suggest a good fulfilment center in China.