Is it a problem? Help me. Please

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 2

I had my store (thespecialpaws.com) but it was closed. The reason for this is that the product does not go to the customer. The customer may have complained about me. I returned the money for this. Can the customer complain about me? Will I get into trouble

1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Msshudson 

What do you mean by the product does not go to customer? Did it not ship out or do you sell a service or an e-product?

Gary Gill
Syntech Digital
contact@syntechdigital.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

I was selling the product from my own shopify site.(Pet supplies) I did dropshipping via Aliexpress. But the product did not reach the customer. Cargo is still on the way

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Msshudson Reach out to Shopify Support and see what they say why your store was shut down. I don't believe this reason is how the store can be just shut down, but speaking with them further should give you better insight

Gary Gill
Syntech Digital
contact@syntechdigital.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 2

@SyntechDigital I spoke with support. They don't say why. You can answer me about this. can the customer complaint to the court? Am I in a state of fraud. I`m afraid 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Msshudson 

Aftrer returned money, legally he cannot complaint anywhere.  But he may write some negative reviews on your FB page or somewhere. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 2

@dropship_helps Yes, he made bad comments on my page. He said you are scammer. He said he would complai

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Msshudson 

He cannot complaint complain anywhere. Ordering and Refunding is very common in ecommerce business. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 2

Thank you very much. I stopped worrying now

0 Likes