Is it possible to use multiple dropshippers through one Shopify account?

Highlighted
10 0 0

Hi, I have been playing around with Shopify since July with my online store ( http://www.lilaussiemonsters.com ) and have made the decision to make some major changes. One of the things I was contemplating was using more than one dropshipper. I currently use ThePrintful but would like to open up to add more products from different dropshippers. I've done a bit of a google search and look through the forums but couldn't figure out how to do so.

Cheers,
 Cameron

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Really would like an answer to this if possible. Is it a simple Printful or Nothing answer or am I just not clicking the right things in my account?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

I think we can help!! My company is www.probuiltdirect.com. We dropship brand name, custom, and wholesale merchandise...no minimums! If you dont see the products you want to sell, send me a request..we have access to millions in inventory, and only a fraction on our site.  All our packages are plain so customers always think it came from you. We handle everything, all you have to do is sell it, add to cart and ship the order to yourself or your customer...We check most products before shipping,but if an item gets  damaged in the mail, you can process their return in 5 steps. Weve only been up and running for a month, We dont have a "buzz" because apparently dropshippers dont like to tell where they get their products from,but we're already top 17% on shopify. We got some very big and awesome companies in our corner, so lets make some money together!! lol . Check out "How to earn $$$ with probuilt" on our site, I hope we can work together soon!

Also anyone reading this please know.. One of the goals of my company is to provide products people can sell for extra income. So even if you  work at home, have health problems & housebound, or out of work.. you can still generate some income with our service.

0 Likes