Is it recommended to only use one dropshipping app (AliDropship or Oberlo)

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi guys

Oberlo vs Alidropship shopify

Is there a problem with using more than one dropship app or is it recommended to stick to one? I noticed Oberlo has a lot more reviews than Alidropship. Any recommendations as to which one works best or is both a good choice?

Thanks
Michelle

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
235 0 24

Hey Michelle!

I'm Daryoush - on the super wonderful Guru team! :)

This is such as great question! The best app to import products directly from AliExpress at the moment is Oberlo, though you can also use the other app. I would recommend using one of the apps, because using both may cause a conflict, especially when it comes to fulfilling orders. Personally, I use the Oberlo app with my own website and it's everything I need - it gets the job done! Have you also had a chance to read the documentations on the Oberlo HelpCenter? There are some really good information, such as the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.

I hope this helps and have a lovely weekend!

Cheers,
Daryoush

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Today the Oberlo service is down and I cannot import anything to my store.  So I was wondering the same thing....can I use more than one app without causing a conflict.  I noticed a completely free app called Unitexpres which has both a Shopify and Chrome app just like Oberlo.  Initially I was only looking for a way to import products and then have Oberlo pick up on them afterwards, but I am not sure if this is the case yet.

0 Likes
Highlighted
18 0 0

I think the reason behind this is the more pricing flexibility in Oberlo

E commerce supply chain
0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Using more than one dropshipping app on your store can actually hurt your website. So, it's better you stick to one. However, you should understand that Oberlo and AliDropship are two different plugins.

You can only use the AliDropship plugin on a WordPress site while Oberlo only on Shopify. So, it can't be interchanged. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Some customers on our platform connect their orders in both Shopify and Woocommerce to our APP, so that orders from both of his stores can be automatically synced to our system or presented separately.  I think you can consider our platform if you need to, and our platform is free to use. If you are interested it, pls add my skype:  live:df06d84b06e3df04 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

I like more from alidropship  

And is always make progress

How do we know what a winning product is? See this http://bit.ly/2qNoH7h
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hello,

Are you asking about “Aliexpress Dropshipping” shopify app? Or  "AliDropship"  WordPress Plugin?
AliDropship is woocommerce platform oberlo is shopify platform both are different platforms.
Aliexpress Dropshipping” shopify app is also used for to import the items from Aliexpress to shopify stores.

Thanks,
Anuradha.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Both are importing products from Aliexpress, you should choose the one you more like and can help you more. One is enough, choose the one does better order fulfillment.

We dropship all packages under your name. Start using EPROLO to build your brand today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi Michelle!

I personally really enjoy using Oberlo. It is highly regarded as a great tool to use for drop shipping. If you would like to know more about Oberlo then check out this blog post.

0 Likes