Is there a US dropship marketplace for PPE products?

Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 4

We are a Seattle based company focused on PPE products - KN95, N95, face shields, UV lights, sanitizers etc.  We have a shopify store but we are focused on the B2B bulk volume business (we are a supplier to nursing homes, local goverments and businesses etc. and deal with $10K+ orders).

We are also happy to wholesale our products to shopify operators and even providing dropship service.   I see most dropship operators here find their products on Aliexpress, I assume for products shipped directly from overseas.  While many of our products are made in China (some are US made, like plexiglass and sanitizers), everything we'd offer are in our warehouse in either Seattle or LA.  Where can we list/advertise our wholesale/dropship service to shopify operators?

Thanks

3 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @inlander 

How many days shipping to USA for China shipping products?

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 4

Our products are All in the US already.  KN95 masks, 3 layer masks, kids masks,  gloves,  face shields, Sanitizer (made in spokane) etc.

if other products are needed, we can source from China.  But the listed above, all fairly standard under the current environment, we have established a large US inventory.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

medical health care products,medical equipment,medical supplies

Are you still worried about the unicity of the supplier? Are you still worried about the high procurement costs and the lack of competitiveness? Poke here...http://www.jiangxiexport.com  Top 10 Biomedical & Medical Devices enterprises in Jiangxi province, the leading enterprises in the Biomedical & Medical Devices filed, the most guaranteed quality, the most competitive price

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 4

so nothing?  doesn't exist?  

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

How can I contact you? I am potentially interested in dropshipping some of you products?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Will need to contact you as well 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Inlander please email me I am interested.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 4

PMed a week ago.  Haven’t heard from you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 4

What’s your email 

0 Likes