Is there a list of epacket countries/states?

Tourist
6 1 0

I understand that we can turn on and off various states/territories within a country to deliver products via ePacket, but I was wondering if there is a list somewhere of every location that ePacket delivers to and those that they don't?  For example, I have selected to deliver products to the United States, and have had a customer order from Puerto Rico.  Delivery via ePacket to other states in the US appears to be fine, however ePacket does not deliver to Puerto Rico.  The delivery for this order is costing me more than the cost of the product purchase and I am losing money.  

Is there a way of finding a list of all locations that ePacket delivers to, so that I don't lose money on orders?  I don't like turning customers away after they have purchased so would like to find out which locations ePacket doesn't deliver to so that I can turn these locations off.  Can anyone please advise?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
113 11 24

Hi @djytraders,

Thank you for getting in touch with this question. I did a bit of digging and came across this website which includes a list of every country that can be shipped to using the ePacket service. It looks like there are 39 countries available, although I cannot validate that this information is completely correct and not outdated.

The site does claim that shipping using ePacket to the USA includes all states, territories and military addresses, so Puerto Rico should be eligible. However, it might be the case that the supplier does not offer ePacket as a method of shipping to every eligible country and territory. If you are dropshipping via AliExpress, you can check this on the product page for each country you want to ship to:

19-08-wuvxw-dzdfd

Using this product as an example, when I switched the shipping destination from the United States to Canada, ePacket was not an option - despite Canada being an eligible country for ePacket shipping. The supplier had not made this an available option for customers in Canada.

To learn more about ePacket shipping, I'd recommend checking out our beginner's guide here. Please also feel free to ask me any further questions if you have them.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like