Is this possible?

Highlighted
2 0 0

We generally prefer to work with Shopify, as it's providing trasperency in variants. (we love that).

One of my client wants to transfer her products from BC to shopify, however the particular thing is not possible (as per my knowledge). I will really appreciate if somebody can help me out.

My client selling cloth (Each individual item having SKU)

However she need a particular product as well which contain all products. Let me try to explain.

There are 5 seperate products: Hoodie, Boots, Hat, Jacket, shorts (Now she want to a particula products where all other 5 appearing in line). 

Something like: "Get Ready for Party (product name, without SKU) contain some description and Price is 0.

Now visitor can choose number items (among this 5).  

I know crosscell and variants, but this is something different. 

Can please anybody suggest what to do?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
554 37 93

Hey, Steve! 

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! If I'm not mistaken, it sounds a little bit like you're wanting to include a feature that would allow your customers to choose from select products listed - so what about using an app that would allow you to post a photo of a model or outfit and have your customers click and choose which products from that photograph they want to purchase?

There are two apps in the Shopify App Store that would provide this type of functionality, be sure to check out; Shop The look, here: (http://bit.ly/2wUFk6m) and Jozi, here:(http://bit.ly/2KGrLcv)!

If I'm completely mistaken, be sure to get back to me with more clarification? Looking forward to helping you find a solution! 

Karlie
Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello there,

Thanks for the link and response.

I will really appreciate if you can check attached image. Something we want to show in website (Combo pack of cloth woman appreal, however customer can choose whatever she needs).

In this example we want to show a particular product with description of all sub products (that we will write).

Product Name: Get Ready for the Party
Cost: 0
Actual Product: None
However we need to show couple of products in list, customer can choose any.

Have a good weekend ahead!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
554 37 93

Hello again! 

Karlie here! I've been thinking about your last response and I would suggest using a product builder app that would allow your customers to build their own outfits by selecting individual products to makeup the entire outfit. Be sure to check out, Product Builder here and Custom Product Builder here. If this isn't exactly what you're looking for - then be sure to clarify and we'll look into it for you! 

Karlie
Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes