Jewellery or Pet Accessories Supplier

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi there, I'm quite new to Dropshipping and am looking for a supplier locally in Australia if possible. My niche will either be Jewellery or Pet Accessories. Any advice would be great.
Cheers
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
840 97 138

Hi @Eliza83 ,

Hank here from Shopify. Really great question!

I have taken a look for you and although there would not be an Australian dropship supplier I could recommend, that does not mean your options are limited. The most popular form of dropshipping for Merchants in Australia is Oberlo which will allow you to import products from the likes of Ali Express, for example, to sell on your store.

Here is a specific guide talking about Dropshipping in Australia to give you an idea of some figures and some results from how successful 2019 was for Merchants. Dropshipping is a great way to showcase your products, and when you have decided on what products you are looking to sell, we can show you ways to market and tailor to a specific audience, to really grow your store and ensure success.

Do you feel that this option would work for your store? Let me know.

Best of luck with your store, Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @Eliza83! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Have you had the chance to use Spocket? I just did a quick check on our catalog and found jewellery suppliers based in Australia.

Search_-_Spocket.png

I didn't find local Australian suppliers of pet accessories, but I did find suppliers from the UK who can ship to Australia in 4-7 days.

Search_-_Spocket_et_Reply_to_Message_-_Shopify_Community.png

It's the same for some of our other jewellery selections as well.

Search_-_Spocket_et_Reply_to_Message_-_Shopify_Community.png

It's actually great that you raised this as I was able to find out that we have no suppliers of pet products from Australia. Here at Spocket, we're always looking to expand our catalog so our merchants can have a lot of choices and so we can attract more dropshippers to source out from our catalog. That being said, I can put in a request to our Suppliers team to try and source out pet accessories suppliers who are based in Australia.

In any case, if you want to explore the jewellery and pet accessories selections I found, you can sign-up for free on Spocket's official website to gain access to the catalog. If you also want to learn more about the app and get updates from Spocket users, you can join Spocket's official Facebook group. All the best and hope you can check Spocket out!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Eliza83 

Please check the below Dropshipping Suppliers from Australia. 

1. Alrug

2. Australian Uggs

3. Bella Boutique

4. Bulk Wholesale

5. ColourBlocker

6. Crazy4Jeans

7. DearJane Medical

8. Denco Diesel

9. Dicker Data

10. Dreamy Wood

11. Dropship247

12. Eleganter Australia

13. Elektra Bub

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes