Just scaled a store to $54k month, looking for partners to create more stores!!!

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello guys and girls,

Little info about myself.

I am an entrepreneur based in Istanbul, Turkey. I  ve been doing Shopify and Facebook marketing for over 5 years. In my first month as a dropshipper i scaled a store that sells charcoal paste to $30k a month. Cashed little over $200k net profit after 14 months.

Over the past year i ve developed a new technique with Shopify stores and Facebook marketing. Its fast and brings consistent day after day results.

The store i created little over a month ago with this technique just hit $54k revenue today.

I am looking to create 10 more stores with this technique, I need partners for each of them since Paypal and Shopify Payments (the best payment gateway in my opinion) is not available in my country.

What i require from candidates,

1. My new partner must be from/located in one of these countries - USA, CANADA, UK, AUSTRALIA.
2. They must have a registered business in one of these countries as well.
3. Must have an aged Facebook account.
4. Must have $300-$500 ad budget available for initial Facebook marketing.

Basically not looking for any payment or anything, but you must have ad budget available for initial testing phase. When we become profitable, we ll be paying marketing cost with our profit anyway. But first phase $300-$500 needs to be available in your Facebook marketing account.

My new partners will only be responsible for managing cash flows since revenue will go to your bank account from Shopify Payments. You need to manage payments going to Facebook Marketing, paying suppliers, paying future virtual assistants and also paying my cut which is 50/50.

I will manage everything else with my team.

My system is very sharp and quick, if we agree to be partners, store will be ready for marketing in 2 days.

First 10 suitable partners that contacts me gets to work with me. Hope to kill it with you guys!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

I am interested

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

One suggestion I have is that you can use stripe because it might be available in your country. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

I can afford the ads, I have a registered shopify store and I live in USA.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey, can i get your email so we can discuss and start asap?

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

My email address is dreamchocproducts @ gmail.com, you can reply there. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

You can message me at gadgetsgadgetpro @ gmail. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

May I get your email, please

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

I sent email to you but it bounced back - here is my email simracer022@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @TristanV 

Country preference for your partner? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes