Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Wholesale, Directly from Korea

amtkorea
2 0 1

We are Asia Master trade Co.Ltd located in South Korea. As a Korean cosmetics wholesale company, we provide over 100 trendy Korean cosmetics brands with very competitive wholesale price, we are looking for long terms reliable partners.

We also provide OEM/ODM to our customers to help our customers to establish their own brand.

All our products are 100% authentic shipped directly from our warehouse in Korea. Wholesales and bulk purchase is welcomed!

We also have our own climate inspired skincare brand AXIS-Y, welcome for the inquiry.  

Contacts: 
WeChat:amtkorea 
Mobile(Whatsapp):+82 1043096639 
line:loreendu

We are Asia Master trade Co.Ltd based in Seoul, South Korea.As a Korean cosmetics wholesale company,we provide over 100 trendy Korean cosmetics brands. All our products are 100% authentic shipped directly from our warehouse in Korea.  We are looking for reliable  online&offline distributors and retailers to have long-term business cooperation. Hope you are the one who enjoy the partnership with us.For more products information please check our website (www.asiamastertrade.co.kr ) )。 contact: WeChat :amtkorea Mobile(Whatsapp):+82 1043096639 Email:sales@asiamastertrade.co.kr
Sarahsofia
1 0 0

hi i was wondering if you guys do dropshipping ? 

thank you have. a good day 

0 Likes

Hi @amtkorea 

Do you ship to Europe? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes

Hi,

I am highly interested in your products because I am already running a Private label skincare cosmetics manufacture so I have much experience in cosmetics products and the market. That's why I'm highly interested to become your shareholder or reseller it depends on you only let me know if you are interested.

I have seen your brand name any time and heard you are providing the best quality on a very cheap,

I'm waiting for your positive response 

Thanks

0 Likes