Launching On Shopify Looking To Expand

Kim_Keane
Tourist
5 0 2

I am in the process of moving 1200 of my own branded products on to Shopify and I'd like to add other products that fit my demo. Currently I'm looking for women's fashion, men's fashion, beauty, accessories, some home products, and electronic cases. If there's anything else you think would fit in definitely let me know!

If you DROP SHIP, not whole sale, please post a link here to your shop with your email too. I will have a look and contact people who I feel would fit in nicely at UMBUH. 

There's not much to look at as I have hardly of my own inventory up, but you can still take a peek and get a good idea of where I'm doing with this.

http://umbuh.com

0 Likes
Jaclyn_Megraw
Tourist
11 0 0

HI please check out my website for new items. I have a ton of experience in wholesale and drop shippings. I will pack and ship all orders for you :) Let me know if you see any items you like and also if you are looking for certain niche items I can definitely make something new for you :) 

www.shopalltherage.etsy.com

0 Likes
John_Lee2
12 0 0

Hi Kim,

Nice to meet you. Rhea Footwear offers men's and women's shoes. We use our fully patented outsole on all of our shoes. We are located in Los Angeles and provide drop shipping services. Please take a look at our website and let me know if you are interested. Thank you in advance.

Email: j.lee@rheafootwear.com

Sincerely,

John Lee

0 Likes
Shanice_Jones1
23 0 0

Hi Kim,

Kindly take a look at our website. We have unisex bow ties, scarves, dresses, tops and t-shirts available for dropshipping and wholesale. Our website is www.theshanicejonescollection.com and e-mail me at sjonescollection@gmail.com

0 Likes
Shop_J_G
Tourist
13 0 0

Hello,

I do drop shipping as well. I have products like t-shirts, racerbacks, mugs and pillows! Check it out!

www.shopjandg.com

Email me at jaysfashionboutique@gmail.com

0 Likes
Marco_Perri1
14 0 0

Hey there!

Feel free to checkout my website and if you see items you'd like to carry (I can dropship)
shoot me an email at scarfity@outlook.com

0 Likes