Liquidating Inventory Cheap

1 0 0

Greetings,

I am looking for somebody who wants to buy my whole inventory in bulk. Since I am based in Europe, I don’t have direct access to my inventory.

All my products are currently stored and handled by shipbob.com at their LA warehouse. I currently have 331 Waterproof Hydration Packs (Cost: 12.06$ each), 194 Nylon Hydration Belts (Cost: 7.55$ each) and 176 Pet Carriers (Cost: 15.99 $ each). Costs include production, quality checks and shipping.

I used to sell them on Amazon. However, as sales slowed down a bit I thought that it might be better to sell them on Ebay or via dropshipping websites. However, I didn’t have time to set everything up and now I just want to sell my inventory in bulk.

Price: 2,500 USD excl. shipping

That's 5,750 USD less than the total production cost!!!

Feel free to email me: winsta09@htlkaindorf.at

Best regards,

Stefan Winter

0 Likes
11 0 0

Thanks for shearing now days Pearla plumbing provide the hot water systems use a variety of heating methods to provide consistent hot water system installed, also supply a range of gas hot water controllers, which enable you to select the exact temperature.

Get more information for know about them visit https://www.pearlaplumbing.com.au 

0 Likes