Long term Ebay seller to sell in dropshipping

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, im looking for to sell items via dropshipping, please if any supplier is interested email me at silverlokis@gmail.com

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
423 0 92

Hi, There!

My name is Jade, I am with the Social Care Team at Shopify.

I hope you are having a great day! If you have a specific type of business that you would like to start, when looking for dropshippers, I recommend stating the type of business you would like to have and some of the products that you are looking for when posting in the forums. This allows people that wholesale the products you are looking for to reach out to you. 

There are also some other options to consider outside of searching for dropshippers yourself. Shopify has an app in the App Store called Oberlo that you can use to connect your store to a wide variety of dropshippers as well as dropshippers that are on Ali Express. All of dropshippers on Oberlo have been vetted by the Oberlo team. Oberlo has a YouTube video here with more information. 

If you have a creative streak (or know people who do), you might be interested in Print on Demand. print on demand is very much like dropshipping. Shopify has print on demand apps such as Printful and Printify that allow you to add your designs and slogans to various products. A brief summary of how print on demand works. You would add a print on demand app to your store. The app allows you to upload your artwork to various products - anywhere from t-shirts, yoga pants, mouse pads, and more. The app will create an image of your design on the shirt that you would use in your store to sell your products. When a customer purchases one of these products from your store (ex. a men's t-shirt size small), this will send the order information to the print on demand app who will create the product and send it to your customer. This is a great option because you do not need to purchase a large volume of products from a wholesaler that has minimum requirements (such as 200 men's t-shirts size small, 200 men's t-shirts size medium, etc). Instead, these products are only made when your customer places an order. 

I hope this helps you on your dropshipping journey! Best wishes with your business!

Jade | Social Care

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

If you want to find a eBay seller and import his/her products to your Shopify store, we can help you with that! ShopMaster dropshipping tool is a powerful tool that can direct you to eBay seller and import eBay products to your store in bulk or one clicking. Then you can manage products on ShopMaster Inventory. Create listings in bulk, and bulk edit anytime.

ShopMaster supports more 29 suppliers site, and will also help to monitor suppliers' stock and price changes, then automatically update the changes for you. You can set up repricing rules and auto add your profits to selling price. There is a free plan you can start with, no charge fee forever. Welcome to try it.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

Hey Silverbean!  

Have you all had luck finding good dropship wholesale suppliers for eBay?

Seems like so many of us are in the same boat looking or "The Right" supplier(s).  I've sourced a few decent suppliers for our site mobileiGo.com but still feel we haven't found The One. We did find a couple of our suppliers on Wholesale Central, but I had to really sift through a bunch of junk retail sites that are prettending to be 'wholesalers.'  It was very time consuming and a poor experience to be honest. 

I cannot vouch for, but I did come across and am considering trying the following supposedly dedicated wholesale dropshippers, Salehoo and Worldwide Brands. Salehoo claims to have 8000 plus vetted dropshippers many specializing in eBay dropshipping., as you're looking for. Worldwide Brands claims to offer 10 million items and 1000s of "real" wholesale dropshippers also including many specializing in eBay dropshipping. 

I truly can't vouch for these directly. We already have a few suppliers that are okay so I have not jumped on any others. But I am considering trying these two myself to add to our selection of mobile and electronics products at mobileiGo.com. If you or anyone else tries one or both of these, I'd love to hear how the experience is and whether the products pricing is actually real wholesale.  

I hope this helps, and good luck to you!

Ben

Ben and Your Friends at https://mobileiGo.com
0 Likes