Looking 4 Dropshippers from CHINA, HONG KONG, USA

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I am looking for really good DS from countries above for USA market for ebay.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
178 0 12

Hello,

Christine here from the Shopify Guru team - thanks for reaching out!

We have a great app in the Shopify app store called Oberlo that you may want to take a look at. Oberlo connects you with thousands of distributors using AliExpress!

Hope that helps! Let me know if you need anything else. I am just a click away :)

Cheers,
Christine 
Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
18 0 0

Dear Eric,

We are located in China.Our company is a fashion site,specializing in women& men &kids' clothing,bags,shoes,beauty,jewelry.Home and garden,other accessories.We also offer dropship service.Our dropshippers can enjoy 8%-20% discount on all products except the one in Flash Deals or EDM activity.If you are interested in,hope you can email us at dropship@newchic.com.

0 Likes
Highlighted
16 0 0

message me. I might be able to help. Sometimes, we can negotiate better prices.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

We have three apps on Shopify that offer connections with US based suppliers. Check them out! 

https://apps.shopify.com/partners/f13works

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

hey,Eric, we are looking for a dropshipping partner .As brand men's bag suppiler in china . we own our factory in guangdong . That means , we can offer you best service and price .Besides ,we run an online shop in AE , can provide you tracked shipment method for you . if you are interested in us . please write us a email to this email: CherryLee2017@outlook.com

multifunction backpack supplier in China
0 Likes
Highlighted
18 0 0

Hi there,
Joy from China.
Focusing on helping online sellers for cables&hubs, i can feel what feel most sellers can
feel about supply chain. I myself have many sources of usb hubs and usb cables, especially
type c cables&hubs.
I can get best quality with lowest cost to help online sellers competitive on your market.
Qustions?
Contact me at 
FocusOnCableHubs@163.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Eric, did you find a good dropshipper?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hi,

Aliexpress is the best dropshipping website where you can find many suppliers belongs to USA, China, Hong kong. You can have the feature to set to which country you want to ship the products and you can also filter the suppliers.

Shopify app Dropshipmate helps you to import products from aliexpress and also other 18+ websites like amazon, ebay, banggood, walmart etc., This app also specifies in unlimited products import, product reviews and Daily Auto Update/Sync. Try out this app.

All the Best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello friend, ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) can help you import products from eBay, Amazon, Alibaba,and 23 more sites to your Shopify store in one-click. Now you can get started with the FREE Starter Plan. There in no time limit.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes