Looking For New Suppliers

Craig_Hey
3 0 0

I am looking for new companies with great products to sell on my Australian Store

0 Likes
I4LUV
8 0 0
Hi Craig, i designed everything on my store,please take a look at the catalog at I4Luv.myshopify.com...you can email at delroydada43@gmail
0 Likes
Devi_Adriani
4 0 0

Hi Craig,

I offer GENUINE famous designer brand clothing mostly for European & USA market, all is from surplus stock so you can sell it at much cheaper price than the RRP. Past brands are Disney, Lacoste, GapKids, Marks and Spencer, Ocean Pacific, Kappa, Swanndri, etc.

I do drop shipping worldwide with no minimum quantity or monthly fee -where I can post the item directly to your customer address and put your details or business card inside the parcel if you like, so you dont have to bear the inventory- as well as wholesale quantity.

Please have a look at my website : www.globalfashionwholesaler.com or email me to info@globalfashionwholesaler.com

You can see my customer feedbacks about the authenticity and quality of my products in the ebay store here : http://stores.ebay.com.au/globalfashionwholesalerdotcom/

0 Likes
Eric_Cowdrey
6 0 0

Craig,

hello my name is Eric I own Propaganda Beard Co. And we hand craft beard oils, balms, and wash we are veteran owned and operated let me know if this is something you would be interested in thank you. Check out our products at propagandabeardco.com

0 Likes
Carrie_Hou1
1 0 0

Hi

Carrie here, You wanna sell vehicle LED headlight and offroad driving lifebar??

We are factory direct, not middle man.  

If you find interested pls contact me at sales12@hid-nssc.com or at my whatsapp +86-15918805834

0 Likes
Mert_Doğrusözlü
8 0 0

Hi,

pls check www.jewelsformen.com

0 Likes
amirz10001
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Craig,

Check out our products on www.vanityplanet.com. We are a US company but we have a warehouse in Sydney and can do drop shipping for you. If you are interested, email me at amir@dastmalchi.com.

Amir

0 Likes
Kay_Lin
4 0 0

Hello,we're e-scooter supplier from China,we provide high quality scooters with favorable price!

smart balance wheel supplier from ShenZhen,China.
0 Likes
Yan_H
5 0 0

Hey Craig, we are bags manufacturer from China. We supply quality handbag and backpacks in copetitive price. If you interested in our products, please kindly contact us:wintopbag@gmail.com 

Please kindly check our web: www.wintopbackpacks.com

Thank you!

We supply fashion handbags, backpacks.
0 Likes
Pablo_Carrillo
8 0 0

Hi Craig,

We are a Family own business for over 20 years in the market of Natural Products. If you are interested in our products email me at mallolabs@gmail.com.

See our CATALOG

www.mallolabsproducts.com

Thanks -Carla Carrillo

0 Likes