Looking For Small Order Quantities Products at Wholesale Price to Start Your Own Business?

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi,

I am based in Hong Kong and I could source any products for you from China at small quantities (20-50 pcs depending on the price of products) at a wholesale price so that you could start from a small and safer investment.

Please feel free to contact me to start the conversation, or you can send me the name of your product or photo that you want to find or I could send you other similar products for consideration.

Payment would be through Paypal and shipment from Hong Kong

Thanks

Peter

2 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Iam looking to buy flashing toy guns with sounds... whats the price on those items?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Do you have any price range for those flashing toy guns so they could be more accurate to source? Please email me petershine88(AT)gmail.com so I could send you the photos.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Peter,

I am interested in filters - humidifier, refrigerator, etc. Do you have an access to any of these?

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
.20-$150
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am interested in high end/contemporary looking jars and bottles for bath and body products.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Marla, please email me petershine88(AT)gmail.com so I could send you photos

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Iam interested in flashing guns and spy gadgets
0 Likes
Highlighted
37 0 0

I just looking for customer electronics from China.My E-mail address is "MiracleHuang.163@gmail.com"Thanks in advance,looking forward to your early reply.

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Hello Peter,

I'm in need of some merchandise,  mainly men and women clothing 

BusinessBT@yahoo.com or btoure12@gmail.com 

0 Likes