Looking For: Tshirt Fullfilment Partner in the USA

Joe_GUERRERO
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for a tshirt fullfilment partner based in the USA for my clothing brand DED LIFESTYLE (www.dedlifestyle.com). We are a firearm and practical shooting lifestyle brand.

Overhere in the Philippines we print our designs on 100% full cotton shirts (GILDAN SOFTSYTLE) using DTG printers and DUPONT INKS. We are hoping to find a partner with similar capabilities and technologies. 

We have a big potential marketing in the US for our designs but the cost of shipping turns most customers off so we hope that you can be that solution!

Please send me an email at joe@dedlifestyle.com to explore further.

Joe

Alternatively, we can also be your TSHIRT FULFILLMENT PARTNER in the ASIA. We have 3 DTG A3 printers/spot sublimation printers/full large format sublimation printers/eco solvent printers/in house sewing too!

0 Likes
Fulfillrite
Shopify Partner
153 0 9

Hi Joe,

I would suggest an end to end to solution that specializes in printing t-shirts or at minimum specializes in fulfilling apparel. You can consider a service such as Teelauch.com which is an end to end provider or a service such as Amplifier.com that works with lots of t-shirt brands on order fulfillment and shipping.

Sincerely,
Joe @ Fulfillrite

e-commerce order fulfillment made fast. simple. easy. www.fulfillrite.com
0 Likes
Tomsonn
Tourist
26 0 1

I suggest you to take a look on https://planetexpress.com/faq-fulfillment/. I have been working wit them for more than six months. Still happy with their service. You can get more information from their website. 

Love This Forum
0 Likes