Looking For USA Clothing and Accessory Dropshippers - Need Shipped from USA

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

My name is Bryce and I have had some success with a few other dropshipping websites. Now I am currently shifting and I would like to open up my own dropshipping clothing and accessory store. However I am looking for someone who can ship from the USA. I have some suppliers from China but the epacket delivery is a huge let down. They do have good prices but I would really like to be able to ship from the USA. I would be great to have a system or process that is already integrated in shopify but I would not mind working with smaller people who offer less either. Please let me know if you have any ideas or if you are able to get me to where I would like to be.

My email for any questions or concerns is: segyourway@gmail.com

I look forward to building great relationships with a potential dropshipper and feel free to ask any questions!

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi,

We do offer dropship shipping from California.

Check us out www.efashionstarter.com

Michael

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 0

We offer Dropshipping.

check us: www.mycelebritylooks.com

email: sales@mycelebritylooks.com

Serial Entrepreneur, E commerce Store manager,E commerce Business setup,Drop-ship,Retail&Affiliate store setup.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

Hello,

I started a shopify store last year for a product that Iinvented, but my core business is dropshipping for other sites, so I wanted to introduce my comapny on here. We are www.centerlinkmedia.com and we have been dropshipping consumer goods for over 5 years. We currently droship over 20k packages a week and have fresh products for storeowners to choose from on a weekly basis. We cover most categories from homegoods, apparel, jewelry, phoneaccesories, and many more. We currently have over 2000 SKU in stock at our Florida location. We ship all orders within 24 hours and send you back tracking for every order. It's that easy. Contact me today and startselling tomorrow. info@centerlinkmedia.com. Tell them Oscar sent you. 

0 Likes