Looking for Beard Grooming Dropshipping Europe & USA

1 0 0

Hi, i'm new here and soon i wanna open my own dropshipping e-shop.

Who can help me i'm looking for beard grooming products who do dropshipping. Dropshipper who do Europe and USA. Because i live in the Netherlands dropshippers in Europe would be better but i also want to go worldwide.

If you have a product and would be interested in partnering, please get in touch. 

Jeff

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

There is now a Shopify App that has private label beard oils, combs, butters, soaps, etc

You can find it in the Shopify App Marketplace at https://apps.shopify.com/beardsy

The app name is Beardsy

Ships international and USA

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
144 10 23

Hi, @Jeff61

Rae from Shopify here. Thanks for reaching out with this question, and welcome to the Shopify Community! 

While the Beardsy app that @doughty recommended is a great option to check out, I wanted to jump in and suggest a few other apps I found that also stock men's grooming products. Check these out below: 

• Oberlo - Ships to the USA and Europe 
  • Spocket - Suppliers based in the USA and Europe 
  • ERPOLO - Ships internationally within 5-8 business days 

To find these product types, I just searched 'beard' or 'men's grooming'  in the product search bar in each of the apps. From my searches, it looks like Oberlo and Spocket appear to stock more oils, creams, and lotions, whereas ERPOLO tends to stock combs, shavers, and other tools. 

Please keep in mind that the apps listed above are third party integrations that are fully supported by developers who are external to Shopify. So, if you have any questions about the functionality of the apps, or the billing associated with using these apps, make sure to reach out to the app developers directly by following these steps. Once you reach out, the developers will be happy to help answer any concerns or queries you have. 

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions for me, feel free to reply directly to me here and I'll be glad to keep lending a hand. 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes